Captain’s Meeting will be held on September 28th at 6PM at the Charleston Rifle Club!
Tournament Weigh-In will be held on October 1stfrom 5PM-6PM at the Charleston Rifle Club!
- Open to All: Male – Female – Youth
- Eligible Species: Trout, Flounder, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, Ladyfish and Dogfish (1st place only)
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place species will be awarded. 1st place prize only for the Dogfish category. Outstanding Male, Female and Youth awards will be given.
- Adult Entry Fee: $40 – Youth Entry Fee (12 & under): $15 includes t-shirt, dinner buffet & beverages
- Door prizes and silent auction items will be available
- Late registration: Haddrell’s Point Tackle (West Ashley & Mt. Pleasant)
Sponsors and Donations Needed!
Are you interested in sponsoring or donating to the 24th Annual Fishing For the Cure tournament? Click here for the sponsor packet.
To see the 2022 Tournament Winners click here for results!