Captain’s Meeting will be held on May 29th at 6pm at the Maritime Center!
- Open to All: Male – Female – Youth
- Eligible Species: Bluefish, King Mackerel, Spanish Mackerel, Flounder, Sheepshead, Ladyfish and Dogfish (1st place only)
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place species will be awarded. 1st place prize only for the Dogfish category. Outstanding Male, Female and Youth awards will be given.
- Adult Entry Fee: $40 – Youth Entry Fee (12 & under): $10 includes t-shirt, dinner buffet & beverages
- Door prizes and silent auction items will be available
- Late registration: Charleston Angler (West Ashley & Mt. Pleasant) and Haddrell’s Point Tackle (West Ashley & Mt. Pleasant)
Sponsors and Donations Needed!
Are you interested in sponsoring or donating to the 22nd Annual Fishing For the Cure tournament? Click here for the sponsor packet.